Focus on strengths
- I will introduce you to strengths and how to realign your focus on your natural talents.
- “While each person defines success for himself or herself, achievement and excellence result from fully developing and applying strengths.” (Clifton & Anderson, 2004, p.8)
- Every student is unique and possesses strengths and talents that need developed. I’ll work to find the college that will fit best with your son’s or daughter’s strengths.
- Without trust, we won’t get very far. I strive to establish a strong rapport with students and their families. My main priority is helping the student find their best fit for college.
- Success depends on shared accountability between the student, parents, and myself. We’ll make expectations clear at the beginning of our work together to help hold one another accountable. Working together is key.
- My philosophy is to communicate openly & frequently throughout the process including, but not limited to, email, text, phone, in-person meetings, etc.